11:02 AM

All About Me!

Hello, my  name is Sarah Epstein. I am currently a sophomore at IUPUI.  I am majoring in Elementary Education. I come from a family of two sisters. My older sister Amanda, is currently a teacher in Phoenix Arizona. She works with students who are learning English as their second language and students with special needs. My other sister, Sandra, attends North Central High School and is currently on a vocational program. Sandra has special needs including speech difficulties, emotional challenges, and delayed learning impairments. Both of these people inspired me to become an educator. Aside from my career goal of becoming a teacher, I like working at the Jewish Community Center as a camp counselor for Kindergardeners and as a member of the After School Age Services. For fun, I like to go swimming, work out at the gym, shop till I drop, hang out with friends and family, and download iTunes. Something you would never guess about me is that my family has four chihuahuas and their names are:  Oliver, Oscar, Omar, and Otis.  



0 comments: